Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Why I'm Doing This

Hey! My names Anthony and my summer is destroyed by a back injury received while playing lacrosse. Apparently, i fractured a lower spinal plate in three places including both sides and the center. I was given 3 options to what i could do to heal this problem.
1) Rest for 4 months
2) Rest with brace for 4 months
3 Surgery
Obviously, i picked option one. Not knowing how unbearable it really would be. I am a extremely active person. I hate video games and love to run and work out. So the intructions the doctor gave me were more painful than the injury. He instructed that i do NOTHING. I ask if i can do this or that but i got the same response every time, nothing. He says to sit on the couch and play video games all summer. Now, with that being extremely difficult for me to do, I have started this blog to write about sports injurys and coincidental accidents.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your injury hon...i mean... Anthony... :) tehe.

    ReplyDelete